Sep 29, 2008

Hi..what's up!


So, looks like the time has arrived for me to start using this account. I can resist it no more! I took a look at your profile and well, I liked what I saw.. :p So.. ya :) my name is Donna Thompson. I think me and you should be friends, because you seem pretty cool, and possibly cute! (it's everso hard to tell in this digital world :) anyway, i'd go on and on, but I wanna get a response from you.. You should check out my other page on this other site, I'm usually on over there: http://www.datebucket.org/?id=2545&mypics (my username is chillbabe). Then maybe we could chat sometime! you know what they say.. appearance catches the eyes, but personality wins over the heart.. haha.. talk to you soon, Donna Thompson
--
Thanks
Xiangzhen

No comments:

Post a Comment