Nov 3, 2008

Doodles


via jessblog by Jess Lee on 11/2/08

It's been a while since I posted any of my artwork here. Here are some of my latest drawings.

A pretty boy. He turned out rather angular.

Kate Bosworth. The proportions are a bit off but I managed to finish this one very quickly.

She was supposed to have freckles, but I chickened out at the last minute and decided not to draw them for fear of messing up her skin.

This was an exercise in drawing hair. I HATE drawing hair.

The assignment was to draw a mechanical bird. I attempted to do a steampunk hummingbird. I'm not sure I'll ever finish this piece, because I prefer drawing people.

Halloween ghouls. My second (ever!) attempt at color pencil. I chose a limited color palette so I could focus on blending technique.



No comments:

Post a Comment